Interests/Hobbies that you should probably know about before you read any more. Because the title of the blog would probably lead you to believe I’m pretty thrilling, right?
- Buying books and not reading them
- Wearing the museum sticker on my sweater for the rest of the day so people know I’ve had a more culture day than they have (Seriously, I went to the Met in March, and I’m still transferring it t-shirt to t-shirt).
- Podcasts of the NPR variety
- Travel essays
- Forcing people to watch my favorite shows on Netflix (What do you mean you never watched “House of Cards”?)
- Florence + the Machine
- Using phrases like “I can’t go, I’ll be in Europe then.”
- Billy Collins
- The Oxford Comma
So yeah, I’m pretty wild. Like, sometimes I listen to several NPR podcasts in a row.